Nursing Continuing Professional Development
Nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) contact hours are available for the articles below. They expire two years after the publication date. Click on the article title to visit the article. The link to the NCPD activity is located below each article's abstract (remember: you must be logged in to view the link). ONS members can access and complete these activities for no fee. For nonmembers, article access fees apply. To earn NCPD, please read the entire article and submit a completed evaluation prior to the expiration date. Relevant author disclosure is noted with each article. Unless otherwise noted with the article, the NCPD planners and authors have nothing to disclose.
The Oncology Nursing Society is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
June 2022 (Volume 26, Issue 3)
- Psychological Distress and Work-Related Quality of Life Among Oncology Nurses During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Prevalence of Opioid Misuse Risk in Patients With Cancer
- Altering Intake and Managing Symptoms: Feasibility of a Diet Modification Intervention for Post-Treatment Bowel Dysfunction in Rectal Cancer
- Low-Level Laser Therapy: A Literature Review of the Prevention and Reduction of Oral Mucositis in Patients Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation
- Heparin Versus Normal Saline: Flushing Effectiveness in Managing Central Venous Catheters in Pediatric Patients With Cancer
- Oncogenic-Directed Therapy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Implications for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Measuring Professional Quality of Life in Nurses: A Realist Review