How to Earn Your ONS Bridge™ NCPD
ONS Bridge Team
September 22, 2020
You can earn up to 98.5 nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) contact hours for your participation in ONS Bridge™ if all sessions are completed in their entirety. This includes 16.5 contact hours for viewing on-demand abstracts, and up to 29 contact hours for viewing on-demand posters. Attendees can earn 1 contact hour for every four oral abstracts viewed and 1 contact hour for every 20 posters viewed.
To earn your contact hours, follow the steps below and be sure to submit your ONS Bridge evaluation by 11:59 pm EST on October 30, 2020.
- Visit courses.ons.org
- Login with your ONS profile
- On the left-hand side, select My Events
- You will see the conference/event name listed as ONS Bridge Virtual Conference 2020. Click on the title to proceed.
- Select the sessions you attended.
- After you have selected the sessions, click on Review and Confirm on the top right-hand side of the page.
- It will prompt you to complete each session evaluation that is required to earn NCPD credit.
- On the last page, you can either:
- Finalize Record—this will submit and calculate your NCPD total and then certificates are generated.
- Save for Later—this allows you to come back and finish before the expiration date.
- Add Another Session—this allows you to go back and continue to add sessions for completion.
Please note that if you registered for the conference after September 8, 2020, that it may take up to two business days to grant you access to the evaluation.
If you need any assistance while completing your evaluation, please contact email@example.com.